Hours per week 90-120
American Big Picture is a highly visual six-level course for adult and young adult learners.
Real-life, relevant, international contexts combined with striking images to engage the learner in this beautifully designed series providing 90-120 hours of core classroom material. It also offers students and teachers access to the Richmond Learning Platform, a comprehensive online resource which includes interactive activities and a user-friendly test generator.
Scope & sequence
With American Big Picture, students will:
- develop their visual literacy through activities based on meaningful, thought provoking images.
- appreciate the diversity of spoken English today with a large variety of native and nonnative voices.
- explore cultural contexts through different global perspectives.
- improve their vocabulary and everyday conversation skills through
- a fully integrated core vocabulary syllabus with functional language.
Components and resources
Learn more about American Big Picture: Student’s Book
Learn more about American Big Picture: Workbook
Learn more about American Big Picture: Audio CD
Learn more about American Big Picture: RLP